207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Subject Matter Expert
Experience: 12+ Years
Clearance: TS (SCI Eligibility)
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to provide cross-level integration between the warfighter and USASMDC staff
- Assist the ACM-SMD in the correlation of DoD, Joint, Army, Navy, Air Force, Space Force, and the MDA, strategic missile defense policies and requirements ACM-SMD DOTMLPF products, designated Materiel Developer element programs with the operational command’s planning, and day-to-day training and operations.
- Provide support that focuses on the formulation and periodic assessment/reassessment of strategic goals and plans to achieve them, including themes, messages, and audiences, as well as presentation support, i.e., PowerPoint presentations/Excel spreadsheets.
- Presenter and/or attend selected meetings and conferences
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the strategic missile defense environment, strategic partnerships with key organizations, and strategic outreach with regular information exchanges with various external organizations.
- Ability to perform requirements development, and perform analytical work in support of Army Missile Systems operational integration into the strategic Ballistic Missile Defense Systems (BMDS).
- Thorough understanding of Army Missile Defense system DOTMLPF products.
- Background in Combatant Command (CCMD) Ballistic Missile Defense operations.
- Missile defense policy background at operational and strategic levels.
- Familiarity with the development and implementation of Joint missile defense policies and capabilities.
- Masters Degree
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org