207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Source Analyst
Experience: 10+ Years
Clearance Type: Top Secret (SCI Eligible)
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates with source analyst experience that will be able to work closely with other members of a test team.
- Compiling and analyzing data
- Produce in sync and timely data sheets and estimate
- Developed a relational database
- Compiled and debugged VBA scripts
- Collected and analyzed historical technical, programmatic and schedule
- Evaluate CAAG reference model by running historical data and comparing recent estimates
- Conducted cost/schedule/technical analyses
- Analyzed data
- Developed numerous IGCE models
- Created and executed numerous VBA scripts
- Support studies of combined and joint military operations conducted across the spectrum of war, from theater campaigns to operations other than war.
- Study objectives include course of action analysis, operational planning, time-phased force deployment data, feasibility assessments, identifying and managing areas of operational risk, determining force requirements, and developing tactics, techniques, and procedures for tactical and operational problems.
- Analysis is performed using widely accepted military combat models and simulations, all source intelligence analysis as well as other appropriate operations research techniques.
- Provide support to gaming activities
- Interpret, synthesize, and present results and recommendations to senior military and civilian decision makers.
- Responsible for employing and maintaining selected models and simulations (to include their data bases) specifically designed to analyze some aspect of military operations.
- Under Immediate supervision, formulates and defines analysis scope and objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Planning and executing combined and joint operations at the theater or component level,
- Knowledge of combat arms
- All source intelligence analysis, logistics, civil-military operations, and site’s area of responsibility or functional area) and task related experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college OR university with a minimum ten (10) years of task related experience or Graduation from a military command and staff college with a minimum ten (10) years of task related experience (5 of which earned as E-6 or O-3 or above) or a combination of fifteen (15) years of military operational experience (5 of which earned as E-6 or O-3 or above).
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org