Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Arlington, VA/ DC Area
Job Type: Military Analysis
Experience: 3+ Years
AERMOR LLC is seeking a qualified military analyst with past service time to help support warfighter analysis efforts at the Pentagon.
- Provide subject matter expertise consultations, advice, and staff support to JSP and the Joint Staff on strategy or plan assessments and the operational and planning capabilities of the DoD and the United States Government (USG) civilian national security agencies.
- Analyze data, compose, and compare courses of action, and make recommendations.
- Coordinate CCMD, Service, Joint Staff, OSD and Interagency Inputs to Strategy, Policy, Planning, and Guidance.
- Monitor and provide monthly reports of the major development milestones in the planning process.
- Provide Support to Professional Military Education (PME) Sessions on Strategy, Planning, Policy Guidance and Doctrine.
- Prepare weekly briefing outlining the weekly activities of a branch and/or division within JSP.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert analysis of existing CJCS, OSD and partner agency strategies, policies and/or doctrine and record opinions and recommendations via concise issue papers.
- Provide recommended inputs to and analysis of changes to policy and doctrine related to strategy development, planning processes, force structure, global posture, policy guidance, and doctrine.
- Provide support to further develop and improve DoD strategy and/or planning doctrine, guidance, and instructional documents which govern or influence strategy development, the plans coordination process, force structure, and global posture.
- Prepare briefings, read-ahead materials, and other documentation in support of JSP efforts. Provide briefings, read-ahead materials, and other documentation in support of JSP efforts which capture current activities and highlight future intentions.
- Assist in the daily management of Task Management Tool (TMT) for DDJSP-led projects.
- Give administrative support including handing requests to send or receive clearance information for division partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; or no degree with 5 years of warfighting operational experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working on our supporting the Joint Staff or a Military Service staff (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Space Force), a combatant command (CCMD), or service component command. Experience should also demonstrate familiarity working in an interagency capacity. Experience shall demonstrate work with modern office, collaboration, and information management tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, Adobe Connect, Microsoft SharePoint)
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AERMOR LLC complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities.
AERMOR LLC does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.