Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Position Type: Accounting/Finance
AERMOR is seeking a Staff Accountant to provide the Finance Director with assistance in all accounting/financial related tasks. The ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills. We need someone with excellent math skills, who respects deadlines and doesn’t mind multitasking.
- Maintains the general ledger along with preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports for the month end process.
- Ensure expense and capital items are charged to the correct categories, makes corrections as required.
- Maintains cash flow and is responsible for AP and AR.
- Monitors the company’s credit card accounts and performs monthly reconciliations.
- Processes travel reimbursement vouchers according to GSA and FAR regulations and ensured policies and procedures are followed with regards to timely reimbursement of travel.
- Handles payroll for hourly/salaried employees in the accounting systems and communicates with HR for payroll processing.
- Responsible for PTO tracking in the accounting and time keeping system.
- Administers FFP, T&M and CPFF contracts including tracking costs, deliverables and invoices in IRAPT (Invoice, Receipt, Acceptance and Property Transfer).
- Prepares monthly reports and tracks costs for annual operating budgets and forecasts as needed.
- May be designated to perform other tasks as needed by the Finance Director.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors in Accounting/or Business Administration.
- 1+ years Accounting experience (Government accounting experience is preferred).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office Programs.
- Experience with Government Contracts and Government. Procurement Requirements is a plus.
- Experience with PROCAS and knowledge of regulatory provisions and compliance with FAR is a plus.
For more information contact: email@example.com