207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Suffolk, VA
Position Type: Business Development
AERMOR is seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to provide recruiting and executive assistant support in a fast-paced, multi-threaded environment. Candidates should be able to stay abreast of multiple projects simultaneously and provide polished, professional interactions with clients, colleagues, and potential employees. AERMOR is a fast-growing company, with interests in a variety of technical fields, such as engineering analysis, test & evaluation, and cybersecurity.
- Develop position description and classification requirements.
- Respond to applicant/employment inquiries.
- Provide continuing HR services to identify best practices for the successful implementation of hiring criteria and customer goals and objectives.
- Assist in providing input to serviced organizations for short- and long-range analysis of personnel staffing requirements and resources.
- Assist in providing advice and assistance to personnel and management for assigned organizations in the resolution of staffing issues.
- Process personnel actions in an automated system.
- Knowledge of current HR database systems to query, retrieve, and analyze information in order to complete assignments.
- Provide position management and classification support to assigned organizations under various personnel systems.
- Provide advice/assistance in all stages of the recruitment process.
- Communication: able to get consensus and generate enthusiasm, explain complex concepts understandably to different audiences, and create or maintain constructive relationships within the company and with new or existing corporate partners and clients.
- Collaboration: able to lead, follow, or contribute as needed in a team environment to achieve shared goals, and to seek out or provide expertise across organizational boundaries.
- Critical Thinking: able to analyze issues and problems systematically and gather broad, balanced input to draw sound conclusions.
- Decisiveness: able to translate a set of alternatives into a defendable, actionable decision as needed.
- Organization: able to track and manage multiple projects or lines of effort simultaneously and provide an accurate representation of the current and historical progress of each.
- Technical Proficiency: able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce documents and briefs in support of business operations.
- Research: able to use on-line and/or off-line research tools and databases to rapidly gather information or find answers regarding topics or individuals to support recruiting, business development, and operations.
Experience and Education
- Degree in business, social sciences or related degree and 1+ years’ experience demonstrating the required skills for this position
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years’ experience demonstrating the required skills for this position and one or more of the desired skills
For more information or to apply, contact: email@example.com