Risk Management Framework Specialist
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: Risk Management Framework Specialist
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance: Top Secret/ SCI
AERMOR LLC. is seeking subject matter expertise and expert guidance to government personnel in the execution of Cyber Red Team Cybersecurity. Managing cybersecurity, certification, and accreditation and configuration change boards of the NRT networks.
- Creates, reviews, updates, and validates Cybersecurity Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) as required.
- Reviews and maintains an inventory of authorized software (software custodian).
- Reviews and maintains an inventory of devices and media.
- Audits and validates configurations deployed on laptops, workstations, and servers.
- Audits and validates configurations of network devices based on DISA STIGs, or defining and implementing compensating controls of such STIGs as required to ensure mission execution.
- Maintain and update all Risk Management Framework (RMF) and C&A documentation to ensure the relevancy and currency of Navy Red Team assets to include required revisions and updates in eMass.
- Conduct comprehensive annual RMF package reviews to ensure continued compliance of the Navy Red Team tool suite and/or Networks.
- Ensure traceability is maintained throughout the RMF submission process (e.g.: C&A Plan, POAM, RAR, Topology, Software, Ports Protocols and Services, Test Plan).
- Maintain network and system documentation in DITPR-DON / DADMS.
- Maintain documentation and registration of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services.
- Maintain circuit registrations in Global Interconnection Approval Process System (GIAP) and Systems/Network Approval Process (SNAP).
- Maintain and report on the status of all outstanding C&A items and supporting documentation.
- As a member of the Configuration Control Board (CCB), ensures CCB approved changes are timely and accurately reflected in the C&A documentation.
- Support compliance validation of current and future directives (e.g.: IAVs, STIGs, CTOs).
- Provide recommendations for corrective action of any non-compliant security controls.
- Execute DISA STIG validations for systems in conjunction with C&A package reviews annually.
- Provide security expertise to ensure security controls are implemented and the resulting documentation and artifacts are current.
- Prepare reports on scanning results and configuration management observations monthly.
- Document assessment activities and results in sufficient detail to enable an external review of all assessment processes, activities, results, and conclusions.
- Conduct and document a semi-annual tabletop exercise (two times) each calendar year.
- Produce test plans, draft after actions, and other documents for review and comment.
- Review and/or revise Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to include business processes, IT dependency, and physical security assessments annually.
- Review and analyze IT contingency/disaster recovery plans for NIST and DoN compliance and produce checklists for IT systems.
- Assist with exercise and/or training and documentation of IT contingency plan and execution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
- 1-3 years of experience with Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS) and/or Nessus.
- 5-10 years Certification and Accreditation (C&A) package assembly experience.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) training and certification are desired.
- Prior appointment as a Fully Qualified Navy Validator is preferred (experience with DOD validation will be considered on a case by case basis).
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org