207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Cyber IT Specialist - Technical Writer
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: IT Specialist
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance: Top Secret / SCI Eligible
AERMOR LLC is seeking qualified candidates to provide technical and analytical support for FCC OCA in support of all OCA inspections. Candidates shall perform a wide variety of technical support services and functions required to meet the mission of FCC OCA to enhance overall DoDIN-N readiness and security.
- Process, inspect, cleanse, transform, and model data to discover useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
- Work closely with Government and Contractor Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), engineering and operational project teams, end-users, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation including executive-level briefings, Information and Decision Papers, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Training Manuals supporting OCA’s Cybersecurity Inspection program.
- Develop, write, and edit material for reports, manuals, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications related to work methods and procedures. The contractor shall complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Shall be experienced in the research, preparation, writing, and/or editing of technical documents for publication.
- Shall have excellent writing and editing skills, familiar with AP style and Chicago Manual of Style.
- Proficient in assessing and editing highly technical information, technical training documentation, and user guides using current English practices, Federal and DOD Standards, and then formatting that information into effective, user-friendly electronic and printed test products.
- Shall have expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Visio) and Adobe Acrobat Pro including template creation and application; familiarity with XML topic-based technical writing.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II
- Education: Associates or better in the related field, or equivalent education or experience and related training specializing in IT technical writing
For more information contact: email@example.com