Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: System Administrator
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR LLC is seeking qualified candidates to administer server-based systems, security devices, distributed applications, network storage, and performs systems monitoring. Consult on network, application, and customer service issues to support computer systems’ security and availability.
- Creates, reviews, updates, and validates Cybersecurity Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) as required.
- Reviews and maintains an inventory of all divisional authorized software (software custodian).
- Reviews and maintains an inventory of all divisional devices and media.
- Maintain and update all Risk Management Framework (RMF) and C&A documentation to ensure the relevancy and currency of NCDOC and Navy Red Team assets to include required revisions and updates for ISSO’s to input into eMASS. If there are discrepancies, communication must be taken to the stakeholders.
- Conduct comprehensive annual RMF package reviews to ensure continued compliance with the Navy Red Team tool suite and/or Networks.
- Ensure traceability is maintained throughout the RMF submission process (e.g.: C&A Plan, POAM, RAR, Topology, Software, Ports Protocols and Services, Test Plan).
- Maintain documentation and registration of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services.
- Update RFC’s (Request for Change) status notes with progress, and all updates made to the master RMF documentation. Once updates are completed, the ISSE Lead will close out the RMF Update portions, and in some cases close out the entire RFC.
- Work closely with all divisional ISSE’s, DIVO’s, Department Heads/Deputies, and ISSO’s to ensure all RMF documentation is up-to-date with RFC status/workflow.
- Support compliance validation of current and future directives (e.g.: IAVs, STIGs, CTOs).
- Provide security expertise to ensure security controls are implemented and the resulting documentation and artifacts are current.
- Update meeting notes/slides for weekly meetings for the Change Management Board, or others as needed/requested.
- Assist in designing/compiling information for SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) or guidelines for RFC workflows
- Produce test plans, draft after actions, and other documents for review and comment.
- Assist with exercise and/or training and documentation of IT contingency plan and execution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
- 1-3 years of experience with Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS) and/or Nessus.
- 5-10 years Certification and Accreditation (C&A) package assembly experience.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) training and certification are desired.
- Prior appointment as a Fully Qualified Navy Validator is preferred (experience with DOD validation will be considered on a case by case basis).
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Information Systems Security Engineer