207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surface Warfare T&E Specialist
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: T&E Specialist
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret (Minimum) Top Secret (Preferred)
AERMOR is seeking former US Navy Surface Warfare Officers (SWO) to support operational testing of surface vessels, combat systems, and missiles. As a test and evaluation specialist, you will help end-users understand the functionality and performance of newly developed/updated systems through modeling and simulation backed by live testing.
- Conduct test analysis and reporting, test operations support, modeling and simulation support, documentation review, test planning support, program management support, and operational test design.
- Provide test reports with recommendations that reflect a real-world understanding of the system’s capabilities and limitations.
- Assist in the development and refinement of an integrated evaluation framework (IEF) for operational tests (OT), developmental tests (DT) assists, operational assessments (OA), IOT&E, FOT&E, and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational) to address changes in requirements documentation.
- Conduct background research and provide analytical support and recommendations for the development of data collection plans for testing the operational effectiveness and suitability.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively within the naval community and can communicate the results of the operational analysis to sponsoring activities and decision-makers.
- Determine data reduction/reconstruction requirements (including hardware and software resources necessary for the collection and storage); identify facilities that can provide this processing, and prepare appropriate documentation to support the required service(s).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Served as a DDG, CG, or LPD Department Head or DDG/CG Fire Control Officer and/or Anti-Submarine Warfare Officer
- 3+ years of experience with US Navy C4I
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Secret clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Held a Tactical Action Officer (TAO) qualification
- Experience with the Navy’s Operational Test Agency (OTA), COMOPTEVFOR
- Experience with DoD Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Experience with Defense Acquisition System
- Experience with Cybersecurity T&E
- Experience with Mission-Based Test Design, Test Plan Development, Developmental or Operational Testing, and Post Test Data Analysis and Reporting
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree.