For more information contact: email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AERMOR LLC complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities.
AERMOR LLC does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
Surface Warfare T&E Specialist
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: T&E Specialist
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret (Minimum) Top Secret (Preferred)
AERMOR LLC. is seeking former US Navy Surface Warfare Officers (SWO) to support operational testing of surface vessels, combat systems, and missiles. As a test and evaluation specialist, you will help end-users understand the functionality and performance of newly developed/updated systems through modeling and simulation backed by live testing.
- Conduct test analysis and reporting, test operations support, modeling and simulation support, documentation review, test planning support, program management support, and operational test design.
- Provide test reports with recommendations that reflect a real-world understanding of the system’s capabilities and limitations.
- Assist in the development and refinement of an integrated evaluation framework (IEF) for operational tests (OT), developmental tests (DT) assists, operational assessments (OA), IOT&E, FOT&E, and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational) to address changes in requirements documentation.
- Conduct background research and provide analytical support and recommendations for the development of data collection plans for testing the operational effectiveness and suitability.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively within the naval community and can communicate the results of the operational analysis to sponsoring activities and decision-makers.
- Determine data reduction/reconstruction requirements (including hardware and software resources necessary for the collection and storage); identify facilities that can provide this processing, and prepare appropriate documentation to support the required service(s).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Served as a DDG, CG, or LPD Department Head or DDG/CG Fire Control Officer and/or Anti-Submarine Warfare Officer
- 3+ years of experience with US Navy C4I
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Secret clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Held a Tactical Action Officer (TAO) qualification.
- Experience with the Navy’s Operational Test Agency (OTA), COMOPTEVFOR.
- Experience with DoD Test and Evaluation (T&E).
- Experience with Defense Acquisition System.
- Experience with Cybersecurity T&E.
- Experience with Mission-Based Test Design, Test Plan Development, Developmental or Operational Testing, and Post Test Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree.