207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: System Administration Support
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Provides a total systems perspective to include a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Works with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, and technicians in the design, testing, and evaluation of systems.
- Monitors and analyzes equipment and network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made.
- Maintains logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- This position requires the person(s) to be eligible and adjudicated to Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance level at contract start.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in deploying enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts and techniques, clustering, middleware, etc.
- Knowledge of some of the following: Red Hat, Solaris, Windows Server, Apache (Tomcat, Maven, Ant), VMware, and a variety of system level applications.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA II per the DoD 8570.01-M, requires minimum of Security Plus certification or equivalent.
For more information contact: email@example.com