Technical Instructor/Course Developer
207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Patuxent River, MD
Job Type: NAVAIR
Experience: 3+ Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to support NAVAIR University and College of Test and Evaluation in the continued operations by developing disciplines in test and evaluation planning and management, test execution, test reporting, specific technical discipline test and evaluation, land and sea range system management, threat and target systems development, air vehicle and weapons instrumentation, battlespace modeling and simulation, and product experimentation, developmental testing and operational testing.
- Primarily responsible for curriculum revision and maintenance.
- Technical curriculum may involve electronics, welding, or more highly technical areas such as radio and electronics repair or operation of weapons systems.
- The instructor uses a computer to organize and draft a curriculum that breaks a complex subject into blocks or units of instruction, creates graphics, and integrates them into the curriculum.
- Courses may be instructor based, computer-based, simulator-based, interactive, or non-interactive.
- The instructor also teaches short technical courses in accordance with the approved curriculum to maintain proficiency and to evaluate and develop new instructional techniques/courses.
- Job duties also include the following: incorporation of the new curriculum in the teaching process (e.g., develops clarification or examples of application related to the subject matter), development and maintenance of classroom techniques that reflect professionalism and good discipline and enhance teaching, development of alternative teaching techniques and scenarios to maintain high motivation and interest in the subject areas, and while acting as the testing officer, the conducting of test analysis and development or revision of test items.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED, and vocational training commensurate with Department of Labor functional description.
For more information contact: email@example.com