207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Patuxent River, MD
Job Type: NAVAIR
Experience: 5+ Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to support NAVAIR University and College of Test and Evaluation in the continued operations by developing disciplines in test and evaluation planning and management, test execution, test reporting, specific technical discipline test and evaluation, land and sea range system management, threat and target systems development, air vehicle and weapons instrumentation, battlespace modeling and simulation, and product experimentation, developmental testing and operational testing.
- Develop, write, and edit material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance of machinery and other equipment, receive an assignment from a supervisor, observe production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
- Interview production and engineering personnel and reads journals, reports, and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods, and review manufacturer’s and trade catalogs, drawings, and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service of equipment.
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, parts lists, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail, organize material, and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology; and review published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- May perform the following tasks: maintain records and files of work and revisions, select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material; assist in laying out material for publication, arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material, write speeches, articles, and public or employee relations releases, edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or plant personnel.
- May specialize in writing material regarding work methods and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED, and vocational training commensurate with Department of Labor functional description.
For more information contact: email@example.com