207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: Tester
Experience: 5+ Years
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Identifies, tracks, and seeks resolution to application defects.
- Tests new software; tests and retests defects and bug fixes; troubleshoots application problems; provides application support; and deploys new application to end users.
- Responsible for working with business and technical staff in planning, executing, and documenting tests. Follows and enhances developed testing processes, procedures, or methodologies.
- Minimizes risks by identifying, communicating and escalating issues appropriately to management.
- Works with the Business Systems Analyst and Requirements Analyst to define test requirements and write test scripts.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience using a mix of automated and manual testing.
- Knowledge of one or more testing frameworks.
- Familiar with bug tracking tools.
- Experience with Bugzilla, CVS, Apache Subversion, and LoadRunner.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org