207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Patuxent River, MD
Job Type: NAVAIR
Experience: 5+ Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to support NAVAIR University and College of Test and Evaluation in the continued operations by developing disciplines in test and evaluation planning and management, test execution, test reporting, specific technical discipline test and evaluation, land and sea range system management, threat and target systems development, air vehicle and weapons instrumentation, battlespace modeling and simulation, and product experimentation, developmental testing and operational testing.
- Research and analyze new or revised technical documentation and information concerning advances in military weapons systems and support systems technology.
- Design, develop, and prepare structured training manuals, presentation materials, and courses of study related to the operation or maintenance of military weapon systems and support systems.
- Work to implement program use of the training courses and materials that are developed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least five (5) years of experience in a "Relevant Technical Discipline”, to include establishing training needs, developing goals and objectives, developing training programs, and applying the instructional system development (ISD) process.
- BS or BA degree in Education, English, Psychology or "Additional Acceptable Degree Fields"; Working towards Training Certification.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Training Specialist, Journeyman