207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Virginia Class Senior Test and Evaluation Analyst
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Commander Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Senior T&E Analyst
Experience: 4+ Years
Clearance Type: Top Secret
AERMOR is seeking is seeking qualified candidates to provide current access authorization for Alternative Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) for both SEAWOLF and VIRGINIA Class submarines is required for all personnel supporting.
- Review program documentation to include ROC/POE, CONOPS, ORD, TEMP, MNS, ICD, CDD, CPD, NTSP, ALSP, manning documents, training manuals, and IA certification and accreditation packages and provide/adjudicate comments from the Comments Resolution Matrix.
- Assist in use of Mission Based Test Design (MBTD), Plan and design operational tests, and analyze the resulting data to obtain objective conclusions in support of Integrated Testing, in conjunction with mission-based Critical Operational Issues, cross-referenced with Navy Mission Essential Task Lists and/or Joint Mission Essential Task Lists.
- Draft TEMP/MTP comments and applicable portions of the respective document.
- Assist in development of Test plans for Operational Testing, Developmental Testing assists, Early Operational Assessments, Operational Assessments, Joint Concept Technology Demonstrations, Quick Reaction Assessments, Initial Operational Test and Evaluation, and follow-on Test and Evaluations, Verification Correction of Deficiencies, and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational).
- Provide support in conducting Liaison with model proponents, Verification and Validation agents, developing agencies, Navy laboratories, service Cryptologic Agencies, Navy Operational Commands, and other agencies to ensure that Modeling and Simulation OT&E requirements are adequately addressed to permit timely effective accreditation of M&S support of OT&E.
- Perform data reduction and preliminary analysis of data to ensure data validity, prior to more detailed processing.
- Provide the following reports: Operational Test Agency Assessment Report and Operational Test Agency Milestone Assessment Report, OAR/OMAR, Operational Evaluation Report, Letter of Observation, Operational Utility Assessment, Independent Operational Test and Evaluation Report.
- Provide the Technical Point of Contact with Trip/Technical Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Annual Summary Reports, Progress of work on assigned tasks, attend conferences/meetings, and provide work plans and the expenditure of funds and labor hours during the month.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Personnel relating to this position must have a undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science related field demonstrated the application of the science of statistics, citing statistical theory, techniques and methods encompassing such areas as sampling, measures of dispersion and central tendency, categorical data analysis and non-parametric methods, design of experiments, and the ability to analyze and interpret statistical data for test events.
- Must have documented proficiency in application of analytic methods to the solution of varied and complex defense test and evaluation issues demonstrating the application of decision support tools, and analysis grounded in objective techniques to provide decision makers with a quantitative basis for the evaluation of decision options.
- Personnel should have demonstrated and documented experience designing tests and experiments, determining measures of effectiveness, applying risk analysis, analyzing and interpreting empirical data, and obtaining objective data for acquisition decisions, evaluations, and system comparisons.
- Personnel relating to this position should have demonstrated operational testing experience including the application of principles of DOE into development of operational test concepts, strategies and plans to provide an analytically derived, empirically supported, quantitative basis for decisions regarding the operational effectiveness, suitability and survivability of these systems.
- Personnel relating to this position must have superior technical writing skills to draft unambiguous and concise test plans, test reports, and supporting documents.
- Possess current access authorization for Alternative Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) for both SEAWOLF and VIRGINIA Class submarines.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org