207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Web Application Developer
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Job Type: Web Application Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance Type: None/Eligible for Secret
AERMOR LLC. is looking for an experienced Web Application Developer to provide the support that covers all areas of the software development lifecycle in support of a Navy command in Norfolk. All work is to be performed at AERMOR’s corporate headquarters.
*Must be a U.S. Citizen.*
- Design, develop and maintain new features of the multi-tier web-based application hosted on Navy classified and unclassified networks (MS SQL and Windows servers).
- Provide support to cover all areas of the software development lifecycle to include the development of platforms and features across multiple subsystems; collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, training, deployment, operations, and sustainment support.
- Analyze information and user requirements, design and debug software, document software, software testing, problem-solving, requirements collection, stakeholder collaboration, user support, and system maintenance.
- Five years of web development experience working in web application and database development.
- Experience with Integration of other web-based technologies with a structured query language database server.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and work with other team members to deliver contract requirements.
- Previous experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Desired DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC).
- Desired Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of applicable work experience.
For more information contact: email@example.com