Junior Web Application Developer
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Job Type: Web Application Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
Clearance Type: None/Eligible for Secret Clearance
AERMOR LLC. is looking for an experienced Web Application Developer to provide the support that covers all areas of the software development lifecycle in support of a Navy command in Norfolk. Work may be performed at AERMOR’s corporate headquarters or at the command in Norfolk.
*Must be a U.S. Citizen.*
- Design, develop and maintain new features of the multi-tier web-based application hosted on Navy classified and unclassified networks (MS SQL and Windows servers).
- Provide support to cover all areas of the software development lifecycle to include the development of platforms and features across multiple subsystems; collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, training, deployment, operations, and sustainment support.
- Analyze information and user requirements, design and debug software, document software, software testing, problem-solving, requirements collection, stakeholder collaboration, user support, and system maintenance.
- Two years of web development experience working in web application and database development
- Experience with the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft ASP.NET
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Angular JS
- Experience with Integration of other web-based technologies with a structured query language database server
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and work with other team members to deliver contract requirements
- Previous experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Desired DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC).
- Desired Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years of applicable work experience.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org