207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Windows System Administrator
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: GENSER/SECRET/SSBI clearance
AERMOR is seeking an Windows System Administrator that will maintain responsibility for Windows servers operating systems software and its successful integration with the hardware and applications software of the major computing systems across the organization. They will conduct installation and maintenance of Windows-based operating configurations on all organization Windows and NT servers and desktops and will provide technical support to applications and utility developers on requirements for integration into the operating environment.
- Provide System Administrator support in maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting various Microsoft, Red Hat Linux (RHEL 5/6), and Operating System products included in approved ATO accreditation boundaries for each system. This includes Microsoft Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Software Update Services, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, Cradlepoint, and VPN.
- Plan and schedule installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems and software applications.
- Administer & troubleshoot system accounts. Administer user accounts, privileges, and access to systems and equipment. Administer system resources, installation and integration of systems fixes and workarounds, updates, patches, and enhancements, including; performance, capacity, availability, confidentiality, integrity, serviceability and recoverability. Troubleshoot system outages and problems daily as the events are incurred.
- Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time or without notice.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Subject Matter Expertise with installing, administering, and managing Windows server roles and features.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, Cradlepoint, Software Update Services, or VPN.
- Mastery-level understanding of managing Active Directory
- Protocol (OCSP) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate request, retrieval and installation
- Proficient in the application of Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Track and resolve all trouble tickets; interact with users to identify and resolve user requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree (accredited four-year college or technical school) in IT or related technical field
- This position has been designated as a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce position requiring one of the following: CompTIA Security+ ce, GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) ce, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows System Administrator